Table Of Contents
- 1 Recommended Stories
- 1.1 Apply for IT Inspector, Tax Assistant & other posts; check eligibility and other details
- 1.2 UPSC, OPSC exam dates clash: Odisha Civil Services Mains rescheduled, check revised dates
- 1.3 91 tech companies lay off over 24K employees in Jan to date
- 1.4 LIC Recruitment 2023: Registration for AAO posts begins, salary upto 93K
- 1.5 Indian Coast Guard announces Assistant Commandant vacancy, check details
- 1.6 DRDO-NSTL to hold walk-in-interview for JRF posts, check stipend
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has rescheduled the Odisha Civil Services (OCS) Main Examination, 2021 scheduled to be conducted from February 21 to March 10, 2023.
The OPSC said the main examination has been rescheduled due to the overlapping of the dates of the test with that of Personality Test of the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination.
“It is for information of all concerned that, on receipt of representation from candidates about overlapping of dates between Personality Test of Civil Services Examination of UPSC and Main Examination of OCS-2021, the Commission has been pleased to reschedule the Odisha Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021 from 19.02.2023 to 12.03.2023 (except 20.02.2023, 22.02.2023, 07.03.2023 &08.03.2023),” the OPSC said.
As per the revised schedule, the examination will be conducted in two sessions-forenoon (9 am to 12 pm) and afternoon (2 pm to 5 pm).
The PwD candidates will be given one hour extra time in each sitting i.e. from 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm.
As per the commission, the “Admission Certificate” and “Instruction of Candidates” for the main examination will be uploaded on the website of the Commission soon.
“The candidates are required to download their “Admission Certificate”&”Instruction to candidates” from the website of the Commission at http://opsc.gov.in for admission to the examination centre,” the commission added.
The OPSC will fill up 433 Group A vacancies including 142 reserved for women through the recruitment drive.