Table Of Contents
- 1 Recommended Stories
- 1.1 Odisha Police constable recruitment: Orissa High Court orders age relaxation
- 1.2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites application for ICMR funded project, check details
- 1.3 SSC to release JHT Final Result 2022 soon, check details
- 1.4 CDOT Recruitment 2023: Vacancy announced for Project Engineers, check details
- 1.5 NCERT-DEE to hold walk-in-interview for SRF, JPF posts
- 1.6 RI, ARI & Amin recruitment 2023: OSSSC to fill up over 2900 vacant posts soon
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon release the results of the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2022.
Once released, the SSC JHT Final Result 2022 can be checked on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Before the declaration of the final result, Option-cum Preference is required to be submitted by those candidates who have appeared in Paper II.
All the candidates who have appeared in the exam have to fill and submit ‘option cum preference’ from January 24 to January 29, 2023.
To submit the preference, candidates will have to log in to their account from the website.
Candidates may note that the Option-cum-Preference can be revised only during the aforesaid period when the tab shall remain active and Option-cum-Preference last submitted by the candidate will be treated as final.
The candidates who have appeared in Paper II are advised to mandatorily exercise their Option-cum-Preference for consideration of their candidature in the final merit list / final selection in Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2022.
“It is reiterated that the Commission would not give any further opportunity for the exercise of Option-cum-Preference to the candidates beyond the dates mentioned above and no representation in this regard sent through the post, e-mail, fax, etc. shall be entertained,” reads the official notification.