This article comprises everything about the Maha TET 2023 Notification, Form, Eligibility, Documents & Process.
Maha TET Notification 2023
Table Of Contents
If a candidate wants to become a Primary (Class I to V) or Secondary (Class VI to VIII) teacher in Maharashtra, they can take the Maha TET exam. MHTET is administered in two papers by the Maharashtra State Examination Council. Using this exam, the authority screens talented individuals for teaching positions in public schools. Individuals who wish to work in primary and upper primary education. For those candidates, MAHA TET is crucial. Maharashtra TET Eligibility Guidelines 2023 are not yet available. Candidates may adhere to the eligibility requirements of the prior year, i.e. 2023, up until the publication of the official notification. Candidates can use last year’s data because it is anticipated that the eligibility requirements won’t change significantly.
Applicants who want to become teachers are welcome to apply for both positions. The recruitment company will promptly issue the formal invitation to apply for MAHA TET 2023. IN TWO SHIFTS, Maha TET 2023 will also be held on October 31, 2023. Maha TET Shift 1 for applicants in Classes 1–5 will run from 10.30 am to 1 pm, while Shift 2 for applicants in Classes 6–8 will run from 2 pm to 04.30 pm. Only those who are eligible may submit an online Maharashtra TET application. We advise everyone applying for the Maha TET Notification 2023 Pdf since the Maharashtra TET Announcement will inform you of the Maha TET 2023 qualifying requirements.
Maharashtra TET Form 2023
In August of the year before the exam, the Maharashtra State Council of Examination publishes the Maharashtra TET Notification. After the formal announcement is made, we’ll update this area. Applicants should frequently visit the official website or the official website of the MSCE for updates. The MAHA TET announcement is crucial information that tells applicants how to register and take the exam.
The notification includes crucial details concerning the MAHA TET exam, such as exam dates, exam details, curriculum, and instructions for exam day. A state-level teacher eligibility entrance exam is called the Maha TET. The Maharashtra State Council of Examinations oversees its administration. The MHTET announcement is released each year in December by the MAHA TET administration. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination will also announce the exact dates as they did last year. In order to fill in the MHTET 2023 Application Form, aspirants must therefore wait.
Only online applications are accepted from qualified candidates for the MAHA Teacher Eligibility Test. We strongly suggest that all applicants download the MHTET Notification 2023 Pdf. Because you may learn the requirements for Maha TET 2023 through the Maharashtra TET notice, you can find out more information regarding crucial dates, application procedures, application costs, etc.
Maha TET Eligibility 2023
We have provided a scheduled table to show the MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2023.
|Exam Level||Eligibility Criteria||Mandatory Qualification|
|Primary Classes 1-5 (Paper 1)||Class 12th||D.Ed or B.Ed|
|Upper-Primary Classes 6-8 (Paper 2)||Class 12th and Graduation||D.Ed or B.Ed|
|Both Paper 1 & 2||Class 12th and Graduation||Diploma in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
The above table comprises the educational qualifications which candidates must need to meet.
Maha TET Documents 2023
For the 2023 Maharashtra TET, the following individuals are eligible:
- A person with the educational and professional credentials listed in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated February 13, 2013.
- An individual enrolled in one of the teacher education programmes listed in the Maharashtra Resolution from February 13, 2013, that have been approved by the relevant authority, as the case may be.
Applicants need documents such as their Curriculum Vitae, Aadhar Card, Educational certificates, Three months’ salary slip, Experience Letter & Relieving Letter.
- Board Result 2023
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Board Time table 2023
- University Result 2023
- University Time table 2023
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra TET 2023
We have provided a few steps by which applicants can apply for the Maharashtra TET 2023.
- Visit the official website of Maha TET 2023, which we have provided below in this article.
- After that, the homepage of the MH TET 2023 will appear on the front of your screen.
- Now, search for the notification details of Maha TET 2023.
- Click on the Maharashtra TET 2023 link.
- Read the details carefully in the notification & after that, proceed to the online application link.
- Now, candidates need to enter their details such as mobile number, name, birthdate, & other details which are required in the application.
- Recheck the details you have just filled in & tap on register to register for the exams.
- After that, make a payment for the application fee through online transactions.
- Click on submit & your application will get submitted.
Following these steps, aspirants can register their forms in no time. Please do comment if you liked our content, and if you need any help regarding anything, you can comment; we will surely try to help you.
Official website where you can get access to register to fill Maharashtra TET form.
Thank you for visiting our web portal studydost.in.
Click here to get back to the homepage.