Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online

(Last Updated On: March 4, 2023)

The Agniveer Bharti for the Air force India releases the recruitment for the candidates. Those who wish to apply for recruitment kindly check all the details in the article. We will thoroughly guide you in the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 exam, how to Apply Online through, Important dates and eligibility for the exam.

Agniveer Recruitment 2023

Table Of Contents

For the service of the motherland, the Indian Air Force released the Agniveer Recruitment notification under the Agnipath Scheme for Indian Air Force. The online application form process will be going to start soon. The application form will be available on A short notice about the recruitment is updated on Feb 2023.

Important Links

Indian Army Recruitment 2023

Army TES 49 Notification 2023

Indian Army Group C Exam date

Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2023

Indian Army Admit card 2023

NDA 2023 Notification

In the notification, all the details related to the exam and the Agnipath Scheme are given in detail. Candidate who wants to fill out the application form can check their eligibility here in the article. You will provide a direct link to the website in the article. A PDF of the notification in Hindi is available on the official website. Continue your reading for the details.

Agniveer Recruitment

Apply Online

The online Application form will be starting soon on the official website. Applicants have to complete the form online from the official web portal. The online process is not starting yet. You will be informed when it gets released on the website. 

  • Applicants have to visit the official website
  • After opening the home page, click on the “IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.”
  • Register yourself with your email, password, and phone number.
  • Log in with your Id on the Portal.
  • Fill out the details asked in the form.
  • After submitting the form, download the application form for reference.

Till the application form are not released, you can check the steps to fill out the form in the above points. Check all the details about Agniveer Recruitment before filling out the form in the below sections.

Agniveer Exam Date

IAF is conducting the Agniveer Bharti 2023. They will release the notification about the release of admit card and exam date after deactivating the application window. A short detail of the exam is given below:

Organizing BoardIndia Air Force
Name of SchemeAgniveer Agnipath Scheme 2023
Name of PostIndian Airforce Agniveer Vayu
Application Form filling Date17-03-2023
Last date to Fill Application Form31-03-2023
Exam ModeOnline
Exam DateMay 2023

After the selection of qualified candidates, they will be assigned to different posts in the Air Force. They will get a monthly wage; the pay scale of the candidates is from 30,000 to 40,000 rupees. They will get posted for 4 years in the Indian Air Force.

Agniveer Eligibility

Before filling out, the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the Exam. The eligibility criteria list is provided in the below table.

Education Qualification: The candidates who passed the class 12th exam, intermediate, equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, and English with 50% marks from a recognized board. The Candidate who has done a diploma of 3 years in Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic college with 50% marks can apply for the exam.

Age Limit: The applicant must have been born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005(dates are inclusive) are eligible for the exam. The minimum age is 17.5, and the maximum age is 23.

Application Fee: The application fee should be paid at the time of filling out the application fee, which is Rs. 250. Payment can be made through the options given on the payment portal.

Physical/Medical Standards: 
Height- 152.05 cm
Weight- The weight should be in proportion according to height.
Chest- 77cm or +5 with expansion.

The eligible candidates can fill out the application form. The selection process for the exam has many phases; the written exam is the first phase.

Agniveer Agnipath Scheme Details

Agnipath Scheme for recruitment in the Indian forces starts in June 2022. Defence minister Rajnath Singh announced the Scheme. According to the scheme, the candidates get recruited into the Indian Forces to serve the nation for 4 years. The selected candidates are addressed by “Agniveer.” The age limit of the Agniveer should be 17.5 to 23 years.

After 4 years, only 25% of the candidates get the chance to continue their service. 75% of candidates have to leave the force. In the four years of service, they get a 30,000 to 40,000 salary monthly. To read more details, visit the official website.

I hope you like the information provided in the article. I am thanking you for staying with me till the end of the article on our website

Click here to go back to read more articles.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *